Negotiating study contracts and budgets is critical point for the future progress of every clinical study. Convex contract specialists have thorough understanding of the process including contract development, evaluation, negotiation, approval, tracking, and execution. We manage clinical contracts with sites, investigators, study team members and any vendor involved in the clinical study. Our services include:
- Drafting, adapting, translating and implementing clinical research contracts
- Negotiating contracts and budgets within pre-set parameters
- Developing study budget and identify hidden costs
- Evaluating compliance with contractual requirements for all clinical investigations
- Ensuring timelines are met in an efficient manner
- Acting as a liaison between Sponsor, CRO, sites and vendors
For the purpose of the study approval process by the RA and EC only draft contracts are required. However, prior to the date of a site initiation visit all relevant contracts shall be signed by all parties involved in the process. The time for contract finalization differs among clinical sites, however it is between 1 – 3 weeks.